MatchBox Consulting Group is on the hunt for a Senior Designer/Design Lead in Langley, BC. This person will be the key touchpoint between the design team and leadership team within a modular construction company. The design lead will have direct communication and access to upper management and owners of the company, to help create smooth worth flow.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health + Dental benefits
- Always room to grow your career
- Good company culture
- Would be involved with proposals (drawing packages) working with senior leadership team
- Involved with production drawings – for construction packages
- Oversee process from start to finish
- Using existing templates to create modular construction floor plans while understanding the client requirements and ensuring all applicable codes are met
- Creating building permit drawings when needed and completing production drawing packages once work has been awarded
- Coordinating with the Project Manager and consultants to monitor the project budget and schedule?
- Coordinating with the Purchasing department to ensure specified equipment and products within the structures can be procured in a timely manner
- Interact with onsite manufacturing personnel construction details
- Attend and support project kick off meetings with clients
- Attend and support production meetings prior to projects going online
- Overseeing junior drafting staff and mentoring
- Familiarity with process in modular construction
- 5+ years of design experience
- Familiar with BC building code
- Architectural background
- Player coach style
- Ability to take a lead role
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...