MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Senior Graphics Engineer (3D) for a permanent role with a client of ours located in Vancouver.
- Independently lead areas of R&D and rendering systems.
- Mentor younger team member and provide professional guidance and expertise.
- Working closely with internal R&D divisions, implement real-time rendering systems.
- Develop rendering techniques including shaders and content pipeline.
- Profile and optimize GPU / CPU performance.
- Over 5 years’ of Solid programming skills in C/C++.
- Work experience in the CG field of 5 years or more with hands-on experience developing of real-time rendering and features.
- Good knowledge of the CG field.
- Experience with at least one of the following APIs: Vulkan, OpenGL, DirectX.
- Experience with existing game engines such as UE, Unity or others.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Bachelors of Science or higher in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related field.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com #IND3