MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Senior IT Advisor and Program Manager (12 Month Contract role) at a client of ours located in Vancouver. This role is hybrid position where the individual will work off-site 3 days a week (remote) and on-site at Downtown Vancouver based office 2 days per week with some travel required to the companies Victoria office. Candidate must be based in the lower mainland with the ability to be in the Vancouver office 2 days per week
- Act as strategic advisor to the SV Technology & Innovation, CTO
- Lead the development of the F25-F27 Technology strategy
- Lead the sourcing model, to be embedded into the new 3-year strategy, enabling the fit-for-purpose sourcing (i.e. internal FTE, independent contractors, 3rd party strategic sourcing, etc.) Lead the finalization and roll-out of the IT Operating model
- Lead the finalization of an overarching IT Governance model, based on CobIT, including KPI, dashboard, standards
- Lead the overarching communication strategy for the work streams identified above
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, or in a related field
• A minimum of 5 years of experience leading and overseeing projects with a system implementation component
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience documenting use-cases and process flows as part of an operational or project role
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience participating in project-related procurement processes
• A minimum of 3 years of Investment Management organizational experience
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, presentation, and communications skills
• Recognized certification in project management
• Recognized certification in business analysis
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com