MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate Purpose for a permanent role with a client of ours located in Burnaby. This is a Hybrid position (3 days in office and 2 days remote).
- Drive the Purpose and Community Impact agenda and collaborate with all areas of the business, including the executive team, Board of Directors, and other stakeholders to ensure the Purpose is at the forefront of all we do.
- Define the strategic direction of the Corporate Event Strategy and seamlessly roll-out events from concept to execution.
- Act as an expert in social impact best practices in the areas of People, Planet, Profit and Governance.
- Support other community impact initiatives including the Child Passenger Safety program (CPS) and School Safety Patrol (SSP).
- Lead a high functioning team to support the companies aspiration to become a truly Purpose led organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience in marketing, corporate social responsibility, and events
- At least five years’ direct experience in a social impact, communications, business intelligence or community leadership position.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing large scale corporate events with demonstrated measurable success metrics.
- Exceptional creative thinking and writing skills with a natural ability to establish effective working relationships.
- A thought leader & effective communicator to mentor & inspire cross-functional teams.
- Bonus Qualifications: Experience in public relations and acting as a corporate spokesperson.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com