Matchbox Consulting Group is seeking an Inside Sales Manager for our client, a leader in the building supplies industry.
- Completes the order process which includes offering pricing terms according to established margins; sourcing of additional products; and generating sales orders;
- Accurately enters quotations and orders into the system;
- Confirms details of delivery according to scheduled times and commitment dates.
- Ensures customers are provided with accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information;
- Prepares quotations and process orders on behalf of other sales staff when needed;
- Responds to customers’ requests and inquiries in a timely manner, including advising customers on best match of products for their desired applications;
- Required to understand customer needs and promote and up-sell products and offer product knowledge to customers.
- Adheres to company safety policies and regulations;
- A minimum of two (2) to five (5) years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a wholesale distribution environment
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of any ERP system would be an asset.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service; establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Knowledgeable of construction fasteners (screws, anchors, pin-bolts, rivets etc.) and related products (drill-bits, grinders, tools etc.) and their applications (sheet metal, cladding, roofing, railings).
- Must have excellent telephone skills
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team-based environment;
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking;
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...