MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Senior Mobile UX Designer for a permanent role with a client of ours located in Vancouver. This role is 100% remote and open to anyone across Canada.
Scope of Duties:
- Advocate for mobile (native) user-centered design
- Define and articulate design decisions to stakeholders verbally, illustratively, and interactively
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with product managers, business analysts, development and QA on how to best intersect business and user goals
- Play an integral role in projects of any scale, taking them on independently with the ability to organize and prioritize their own time
- Always looking for ways to improve the design process, constantly learning and evolving
- Support other UX team members, provide design critique, mentorship in a constructive manner, able to embrace feedback and have a desire for continuous iteration and improvement.
- Demonstrate inclusive, supportive, and thoughtful interpersonal communication skills
- Work with flexibility with geographically distributed teams
- Staying on top of current trends and ability to apply it in a user-centered manner
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years experience demonstrating native mobile UX and UI design proficiencies
- Portfolio that demonstrates experience producing user flows, wireframes, hi-fidelity mock-ups, prototypes, and successful delivery of innovative mobile interface designs for iOS and Android
- Previous experience using Agile methodology in a design team
- Strong communication and presentation skills, whether it be internal or external stakeholders
- Experiencing designing mobile products that comply with WCAG
- Expertise in using and adapting to design and prototyping tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Zeplin
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com