Matchbox Consulting Group on behalf of our client, are looking to add a Senior Water Resources Engineer to their team. This person ideally will be located in Toronto – but could sit in any of our client's office locations, including:
Are you looking for an opportunity to…
- Work on some of the largest tailings dams in the world?
- Work with a group of highly motivated like-minded professionals?
- Mentor a team of highly motivated individuals?
- Leave a positive impact on the environment and communities?
- Solve some of the most complex problems faced by the mining industry?
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for quality and technical excellence?
What makes them stand out?
Aren’t all consultancies the same? They don’t think so. One of their tag lines “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who they are. Their staff are inquisitive, curious and dedicated to solving complex problems and their size allows them to draw on colleagues across the globe just as easily as if they were across the hall. In broad terms they think their primary differentiators are:
- global reputation for technical excellence;
- appetite to tackle problems with unique complexities;
- real access to some of the sectors most amazing talent;
- size (mid-sized consultancy);
- breadth of our multi-disciplinary services; and
- offices in some of the world’s most beautiful locations.
The right fit – it’s got to be mutual
They recognize that making a career move is a significant personal decision and, from their perspective, building a team of like-minded individuals is an important element to their success. Cards on the table – they are looking for motivated individuals who have: collaborated within multi-disciplinary project teams for the delivery of construction projects; developed and mentored others in construction management and quality assurance; delivered high-quality geotechnical services; and built and sustained excellent client relationships.
Our client is looking for someone with more than 10 years of Water Resources experience, interested in taking a leadership role in the development of a water management team to support tailings dam designs and work with our clients to achieve their objectives.
We are specifically looking for someone who has:
- collaborated within multi-disciplinary project teams for the delivery of construction projects;
- led teams focused on water management;
- positively impacted designs that span concept to closure;
- developed and mentored others in construction management and quality assurance;
- delivered high-quality hydrotechnical services;
- guided others in the application of critical thinking; and
- built and sustained excellent client relationships
Their focus is on the application of critical thinking to the management of mine waste and water and our clients are some of the largest mining companies in the world. The right candidate will show flexibility and be energized by the prospect of working on sites all around the world. Registration as a Professional Engineer is a prerequisite.
Join them and you’ll find they really DO value your mining and tailings management knowledge, project management skills and experience.
- Professional Designation
- 7+ years of experience working on Water Resources projects
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams for the delivery of construction projects involving industrial mining
- Design-focused individual who can mentor their team and sustain excellent client relationships
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Real Estate & Construction, Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities, please visit us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...