MatchBox Consulting is seeking a Sheet Metal Division Manager in Etobicoke. The role is with one of Canada’s fastest growing multi-trade company.
- Strong technical knowledge of sheet metal
- Experience in senior leadership and/or operational roles
- Demonstrated business development success in the automotive/sheet metal space.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee and hold accountability for project P&L, risk management, document control, customer satisfaction and for the overall success of projects
- Implement processes and controls to assist with early identification of delays and project related challenges as well as a cost management system
- Ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external stakeholders
- Resolve conflict and serve as escalation point for project issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Define and manage project resource needs and establish succession plans
- Provide senior technical expertise
- Continually review current processes and make recommendations to improve
- Resolve issues, manage client expectations and ensure client satisfaction
Who you are
- You love solving real practical and challenging problems. Engineering is fun, but you also like the business side of things.
- Have an aptitude for independent problem solving
- You enjoy having freedom and control of your projects. Most things you figure out yourself, but you appreciate the network of experience available to you in the company.
- You are willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Organization, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Consistent follow-up on issues when required
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.