MatchBox Consulting Group is currently searching for a Sr. Business Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis for a contract role until the end of March 2024 with our client based in Victoria.
Perform business analysis and design in support of the project activities; including requirement management, process design, testing and change management.
This position is for a consultant type of BA, who can lead stakeholders through workshops, respectfully challenge them to determine the best solution, and who has experience with financial planning and analytics projects.
- Previous experience with process re-design initiatives under a large application implementation initiative – this should include the ability to define a process framework model, working with multiple stakeholders to create or enhance workflow documents, create role definition documents and training procedures.
- Experienced with collecting, analyzing and prioritizing business system requirements to support a Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) application design and implementation project.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining a Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Capable of performing the Business Analyst tasks and producing the BA deliverables in a complex COTS implementation project.
- Experienced in supporting the QA and training activities in an agile setting.
- Previous experience working with vendors or System Integrator partners in an agile or hybrid delivery model.
- Ability to use MS-Office products, including MS-Visio.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com