MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Supply Chain Manager with a background in the CPG industry for our client – an organization dedicated to keeping frontline workers safe with their products. As they continue to expand into new product lines and markets, they are looking for talented individuals to join them in their mission.
The Supply Chain Manager will work out of their Manufacturing and Warehouse Facilities in Burnaby and play a very pivotal, hand-on role for the organization. They will be providing leadership and day-to-day direction to the planning, procurement, logistics and warehousing team members as well as be a key link between Sales/Product Development and Plant Operations. Overall, this individual should bring experience in Leadership, Inventory, Warehouse & Facility, Raw Materials, Inbound/Outbound Logistics and Procurement Management within the CPG sector.
If you’re a supply chain professional with a passion for healthcare and are looking for a role where you can make a profound impact on society as a whole, this is one role you don’t want to sleep on.
• Warehouse & Facility Management including maintenance, organization, and upkeep of facilities, and organizing and executing the logistical movement of materials between facilities
• Coordination with Customs and 3rd party logistic providers for inbound logistics
• Contracts, control of rates/spend, issues compilation, point of contact with suppliers, supplier's integration x Shopify/Shipstation for outbound
• Order fulfilment providing direction and support
• Procurement of raw materials, fulfillment supplies, etc.
• Work closely and collaborate with other department managers
• Maintain supply chain inventory and records
• Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain
• Ensure supply chain processes meet legal and quality requirements and standards
• Establish performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain
• Lead root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances to implement. Issue NCRs when applicable and put corrective/preventative action plans to avoid reoccurrence
• Work with Finance to establish budgets and standard costs and provides analysis on monthly purchase price variances.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma with specialized training and credentials in Supply Chain management (APICS, PMAC, SCMP)
• 7+ years of of management experience in Supply Chain, ideally within the CPG industry
• Medical device manufacturing experience is an asset
• Strong understanding of Import/Export laws into the United States and the EU an asset
• Regulatory and Compliance experience a strong asset (ie. NIOSH certification experience)
• Strategic sourcing capabilities and strong negotiating skills
• Supply chain optimization experience and strong inventory management capabilities.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Solid financial sense and strong attention to detail with great analytical and data management capabilities
• Confidence in building relationships with suppliers and in reporting to company stakeholders
• Must be experienced with ERP – MRP systems
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com