MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Territory Sales Representative for our client— a global leader in mechanical pipe joining innovations, providing solutions for construction projects of all sizes.
As a Territory Sales Representative (TSR), you will play a pivotal role in driving the company's growth by becoming an expert in our client's products and developing lasting relationships with customers in your territory.
- Thoroughly learn product offerings and understand various pipe joining methods.
- Stay informed about construction cycles, major projects, market trends, and competitors.
- Collaborate with your Regional Sales Manager to develop and execute a business plan.
- Establish and nurture relationships with contractors, engineers, and owners.
- Coordinate with distributors and work closely with team members and market specialists.
- Identify customer needs, educate them about product value, conduct demonstrations, and influence decision-makers to maximize sales potential.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of combined construction and/or sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an extroverted personality.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt. Motivated by financial incentives.
- Mechanical education or background is a plus.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com