The MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Vice President of Development and Construction for our client, a major player in the industry.
Our client is looking for an individual with a strong practical skillset, capable of immersing themselves in details while also being able to pivot to visionary, strategic thinking that can drive business growth. Experience with rezoning and building concrete towers in Metro Vancouver would be a bonus.
- Day-to-day management of several development projects, from start to finish.
- Strategic business decisions
- Acquisition and divestment decisions and analysis
- Management of small team of development coordinators
- Overall responsibility to deliver permits, rezoning, approvals, and fully completed projects
- Contractor and consultant selection
- 10+ years of development experience
- VP and/or Director experience
- Eye for detail
- Strategic thinking
- Intelligence, tact, communication skills, organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Candidates must have strong construction and development skills and understanding.
- Post-secondary education in a related field, ideally a Bachelor’s degree. MBA is an asset.