On behalf of our client, a well-established M&E general contractor in Ontario, MatchBox Consulting Group is searching a Warehouse Manager to work in Markham.
We are seeking a Warehouse Manager to join the Team at our Head Office in Markham, Ontario. This position is loosely defined – ideally the chosen candidate will develop skills on the job and take on various responsibilities. In general, the candidate will oversee all warehouse functions that support the teams working from the facility.
Specific experience is not required, but candidates should have a good aptitude for independent problem solving. We are an extremely fast-growing company that faces the problems of a start-up so everyone does a bit of everything. Ability to stay organized and work meticulously is high on our list of important attributes.
- Forklift license (Desired)
- Overhead crane license (Desired)
- Minimum of 1 year people management experience (Desired)
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse management experience (Desired)
- Minimum of 1 year facilities management experience (Desired)
- Strong proficiency with MS Office and a knack for learning new computer systems
- Basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and other construction components and concepts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owning and improving the material receiving process with input from various operational teams
- Coordination and preparation of shipments with various stakeholders
- Overall warehouse/building organization and cleanliness
- Implementation of special projects as assigned by management
- Basic facilities management tasks (Salting, garbage removal, cleaning, etc.)
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our warehouse
- Ordering facility and office supplies
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...