MatchBox Consulting Group is searching for a Building Envelope Engineer in Vancouver, BC. Our client is an established engineering firm known for their expertise in providing innovative and sustainable solutions across a wide range of sectors, including civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering. With a track record of successful projects and a commitment to client satisfaction, our client continues to be a trusted leader in the industry.
The Building Envelope Engineer will work closely with the Project Manager, acting as project manager/technical lead on various projects and meeting production requirements of the projects. This individual will have the opportunity to grow into a high-level position within the company.
- Collaborate with team leads and managers to ensure timely project completions for clients and gather essential information.
- Foster strong relationships with teammates and clients, serving as a central point of contact and providing mentorship to junior colleagues.
- Maintain high-quality standards, contribute to quality control processes, and produce well-written reports.
- Demonstrate expertise in building standards, materials, and systems, engaging in design reviews and site inspections.
- Contribute to updating corporate standards, creatively applying criteria, and managing project risks during the proposal stage.
- Approve project designs and reports through peer review, embody organizational values, and adhere to company policies and safety protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- P.Eng. status with appropriate provincial association
- 4 – 6 years of experience
- Must have valid class 5 drivers license
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com