MatchBox is seeking a Senior/Intermediate Development and Acquisitions Manager
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 5+ years in real estate development
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Architecture, or Engineering
Our client is a well-established real estate development company in Vancouver, Canada, seeking a Senior/Intermediate Development and Acquisitions Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in real estate development and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Architecture, or Engineering.
As a Senior/Intermediate Development and Acquisitions Manager, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the development and acquisition of mixed-use wood-frame projects. You will work closely with the team to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, and that they meet the highest standards of quality.
- Identify potential development and acquisition opportunities that align with the company’s strategic goals.
- Conduct market research to evaluate the feasibility of potential projects and assess market trends and demand.
- Prepare financial analyses, including cash flow projections, pro forma statements, and investment analysis, to evaluate the financial viability of potential projects.
- Manage the development process from start to finish, including site acquisition, design, approvals, construction, and sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including architects, engineers, contractors, and consultants, to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to develop effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to the senior leadership team on project progress, financial performance, and risk management.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Architecture, or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in real estate development, with a proven track record of success.
- Strong financial and analytical skills, with experience preparing financial analyses for real estate projects.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience with mixed-use wood-frame projects is preferred.
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about real estate development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our client’s team in Vancouver, Canada as either a Senior or Intermediate Development and Acquisitions Manager.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...