MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Marketing Manager on behalf of our client, a well-established developer-builder in Calgary, AB.
The Marketing Manager will oversee and implement marketing strategies to support community initiatives and sales targets. Leveraging expertise in real estate marketing, the ideal candidate will play a crucial role in market research, project management, implementation, and reporting. As an experienced project manager, the Marketing Manager will lead teams through community/project launches to completion, encompassing all facets of the marketing mix from digital, traditional, organic, and PR/events. Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills are an asset in mobilizing the team through opportunities to optimize and excel.
- Gather market intelligence to identify new digital marketing opportunities and trends
in the Calgary housing market; be efficient, creative and pave the way
- Analyze and adapt marketing campaigns for optimized leads
- Participate in designing and executing marketing campaigns with the company’s agencies
- Collaborate in supporting product launches, brand employer management, and services
- Be an internal visionary for ensuring the company’s campaigns are planned and executed
across multiple channels to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Work with the Director of Marketing on initiatives and budget requirements
- Work on all facets of the Communities development projects, including the go-to-market strategy, sales centre, events program based on sales strategy, and ongoing project maintenance
- Review and oversee the completion of marketing collateral done in-house or by external suppliers
- Communicate with suppliers for various marketing tasks and initiatives
- Liaise with media contacts and coordinate ads, insertions, and scheduling
- Liaison with external suppliers, agencies, and trade consultants
- Creates and reviews monthly budgetary costs and follows up on required adjustments
- Works with the DM, PD, and the Construction PM to create a schedule and budget for new sales centres
- Approves all invoices and ensures payments are processed
- Takes on additional projects in other areas of marketing where project management is required
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
- University Degree or College Diploma (Business, Marketing, or related field)
- 5+ Years of relevant experience including media planning and buying experience
- Knowledge and experience with A/B testing methodology, and CPA strategy/efficiencies
- Strong experience and knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO, SEM)
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Great people and relationship-building skills; team player; confident dealing with all levels (junior to executive)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Personable, energetic, positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, takes initiative, and has great ability to manage multiple priorities
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com #IND1