Matchbox Consulting Group is seeking a Project Coordinator to join one of our Clients. The client is a general contracting and construction management group formed by people who are passionate about construction. Over the past few years, members of the team have earned success for contributions to the tenant improvement, multi-family, and mixed-use markets across the Lower Mainland in BC. They are proud of every project and strive to continue to deliver the quality and value that has come to be associated with their brand.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our multifamily construction team. This role is located in Vancouver and reports to the Project Manager. The Project Coordinator will perform a wide variety of duties including but not limited to:
- Assisting the Project Manager in the multifamily construction cycle of a single project or multiple projects, depending on the scale and complexity of the projects
- Draw, schedule, document review and coordination, report generation, and project file management
- Providing general support to both the Project Manager and construction staff as needed
- Contributing to a culture of continuous improvement by actively participating in quality assurance meetings
- Thinking critically about tasks and procedures to find better and more efficient ways of performing duties.
Experience and Education
- Minimum 1 year of experience in construction project coordination
- BCIT Building Technology Program (or an equivalent credential)
- Experience using an ERP system is an asset
- Experience using Procore
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates solid judgment regarding sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Familiarity with Autocad and MS Project is an asset
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...