MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Project Coordinator for one of our clients, a privately owned General Contractor which has been operational for 30-plus years. With an empowered and passionate team of professionals, they oversee the total construction process of a variety of projects.
Based out of our Vancouver office, this position will work in a team environment and respect the high standards of cultural and ethical values.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience as a project coordinator- Construction knowledge is a definite asset
- Efficient at multi-tasking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working on cost control software (Spectrum, Jonas, Timberline, etc.) and proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Be able to coordinate multiple projects
- Maintain contact with owners, trades, and site throughout the project
- Assist the Project Managers (PM) in all elements of project coordination
- Be proactive and be able to coordinate/assist PM’s when they are out of the office traveling to sites- Review estimates with PM
- Award purchase orders, contracts, etc.
- Coordinate with site superintendents for trades and site
- Coordinate shop drawings
- Set up progress draws, change orders with PM/accounting
- Payables preparation for the accounting department
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivaled expertise with our team's extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada before submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...