MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Project Manager for one of our clients.
We are looking for an individual who prides themselves on delivering quality projects and who can inspire others. If you are passionate about problem solving, mentoring and working smart to deliver quality projects, then this may be the role for you!
Why you should work here?
- A highly competitive compensation package.
- Paid vacation
- Robust extensive health care benefits
- Company-wide social events
- Mentoring and developing junior Project Managers and Project Coordinators
- Ensuring and enforcing Quality Control of the finished product
- Overseeing the overall budget of the project, ensuring deadlines are meet
- Promote and ensure site safety
- 3+ years’ experience managing all phases of designing and construction of residential projects
- residential high-rise experience as a Project manager
- Proficient computer skills – Procore, MS Project, Microsoft Office Suites ect
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge on the construction market in British Columbia – Codes and practices especially in Vancouver
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment