MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a seasoned Wood frame Project Manager for one of its well renowned clients in Victoria, BC.
- Manage wood frame projects from initiation to closeout.
- Lead project teams and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Monitor budgets, schedules, and quality standards.
- Communicate project updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field.
- 3+ years of wood frame construction project management experience.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of local building codes and regulations.
- Proficiency in project management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.