Matchbox Consulting Group is actively seeking a Project Manager with a focus on building envelopes to take on an exciting new opportunity with a fast growing company.
- Manage multiple building envelope projects concurrently, from inception to completion
- Prepare project plans, schedules, and budgets in collaboration with clients and design teams
- Coordinate and communicate with clients, design teams, and contractors to ensure that all project requirements are met
- Monitor project progress and take corrective actions as necessary to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Review and approve project documentation, including design drawings, specifications, and shop drawings
- Conduct site visits and inspections to ensure that construction work is being carried out in accordance with the project specifications and design documents
- Ensure that all project deliverables are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Manage project risks and issues, and escalate to senior management as required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Provide regular project status reports to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management, preferably in building envelope projects
- Strong knowledge of building envelope systems and related materials
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated experience in preparing project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager with a focus on building envelopes and are looking to take the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...