Matchbox Consulting is recruiting for a Project Manager, based in Kelowna, on behalf of one of our Civil Construction Clients, who are well respected for their customer satisfaction and endorsements, while creating and maintaining an exceptional employee culture which fosters a great work-life balance and unlimited growth potential. The Project Manager will ensure the successful completion of varying projects, while assisting the Site Supervisor in planning and directing the construction activities.
- Plan and execute projects efficiently.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Oversee project budgets and expenses.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Maintain project records and provide progress reports.
- Prepare estimates of new and upcoming projects, when required.
- Ensure the Site Superintendent has all up-to-date project documents including drawings, specifications, subcontracts, schedules, and change orders.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience within Civil construction projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- PMP certification is a plus
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com