MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator for a 6 month contract role with a client of ours located in Vancouver
- Create and manage Salesforce standard/custom objects and fields, Flows and salesforce Lightning development
- Ability to configure, roles, profiles, sharing settings, and any other security items in the salesforce platform
- Strong critical thinking skills to solve problems and look at existing items in different ways.
- Document processes of any new build items and ability to follow development lifecycle processes.
- 2-4 Years in the salesforce core platform with experience in Sales and Service cloud
- Good understanding of Salesforce Lightning development
- Experience using Data loader, data import wizard, and building field mapping process for successful data imports
- Reading, creating and editing existing APEX triggers is a nice to have.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com