MatchBox Consulting Group is on the hunt for a Senior Estimator in Calgary, AB. Our client is a prominent organization involved in real estate development, construction, and property management. They’re known for their commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. With a diverse portfolio of successful projects, they’ve established themselves as a trusted name in the industry.
- Subcontract Procurement: Handle major subcontract preparation, negotiation, and execution.
- Contract Compliance: Ensure contracts are legally and procedurally compliant, including negotiation strategy development.
- Supply Chain Management: Manage customer requirements' flow through the supply chain, aligning subcontract expectations and facilitating cost/schedule changes.
- Design and Budget Oversight: Review and coordinate drawings, design briefs, and construction budgets from initial stages to final working drawings.
- Tender Management: Manage tender packages, analyze submissions, and preside over contract award procedures.
- Oversee various tasks, including change orders, contractual disputes, cost consultant reports, and other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 6 years experience as an Estimator
- Considerable Multi-Family wood frame project experience
- Strong understanding of Alberta Building Codes
- Experience with underground parkades
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, Outlook)
- Experience with Buildbase software is considered an asset
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com #IND2