MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer for a permanent role with a client of ours located in the Lower Mainland
- Expertise in creating Restful APIs using backend frameworks like Spring-boot(Java / Kotlin), Express(Node.js)
- Deliver features ready for distributed environments using micro-services architecture and messaging queues.
- Good understanding of containerization of workloads via docker and their orchestration via Kubernetes.
- Maintaining the core developer platform while maintaining a great developer experience.
- Understanding of modern cloud infrasctructure/deployments and a great understanding of a full software development lifecycle
- Previous experience with Fintechs and accounting / ERP systems is a an asset
- Passion for technology and readiness to adapt to the changing technology landscape.
For more current job opportunities, Follow MatchBox at linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment/
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivaled expertise with our team's extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application. This position is open exclusively to individuals residing in Canada and legally authorized to work in Canada. Applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com