MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking Senior Superintendent (Concrete Multi-Family Construction) – Metro Vancouver, BC
The client is a land developer and construction company with 60 years of experience in the industry. they are currently undertaking a very high-end, career-defining project in Metro Vancouver, BC and are seeking an experienced Senior Superintendent with a strong background in concrete construction to join our team.
- Coordinating and supervising the work of subcontractors and other trades
- Ensuring compliance with building codes and safety regulations
- Managing the completion of punch lists and final walk-throughs
- Overseeing the construction process from start to finish, with a focus on concrete work
- Managing the scheduling, budgeting, and quality control of the project
- Communicating effectively with project managers, architects, and other stakeholders
- Managing and mentoring junior superintendents
- Ensuring that all work is completed on time and within budget
- 10+ years of experience as a Superintendent in concrete multi-family construction
- Strong knowledge of building codes and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience managing budgets and schedules
- Proven track record of successfully completing similar projects
- Strong experience in concrete construction, specifically high-rise buildings
- Strong understanding of Vancouver's building regulations and processes
The client offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. This is a career-defining project and an excellent opportunity for someone with the right experience and qualifications to take the next step in their career. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for construction and a proven track record of success, we want to hear from you!
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com