MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Development Coordinator for our client.
Our client is a respected developer with 30 years of experience delivering amazing projects in Vancouver. They have deep roots in the community and have an excellent reputation.
Our client is seeking a development coordinator with at least 1+ year of experience in a development coordinator role. The ideal candidate will have full-cycle development experience with an emphasis on concrete residential projects.
Our client is seeking a like-minded, pro-active, conscientious early-career construction professional. This role will require hard work, dedication, an eye-for-detail, and strong communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow their career with a name brand company on significant high-rise concrete projects. This is not a job, it’s a career breakthrough.
- Coordination activities on masterplan residential communities in Metro Vancouver
- Work closely with the Director of Development
- Administration, reporting, logs and high-level MS Excel work
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Construction coordination with on-site general contractor
- Design coordination
- Pro-forma analysis
- Market research
- Completed post-secondary education in real estate, engineering, architecture, commerce, or equivalent.
- At least one year of experience as a development coordinator for a real estate development company in Vancouver. This is a firm requirement and candidates that do not fit this criteria will not be short-listed for interviews.
- Pro-active mindset, conscientious, go getter that makes things happen
- Team player
- Confidence and tact
- Market knowledge and curiosity
- Strong written communication skills are a must
- Strong verbal communication skills are vital
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...