MatchBox Consulting Group is searching for a Project Manager in Calgary. Our client is a recognized and trusted partner in the construction industry, renowned for their exceptional innovative solutions. With a proven track record of delivering diverse projects, ranging from commercial and industrial to institutional and residential, they are dedicated to turning their clients' visions into reality, on time and within budget.
- Plan and execute projects efficiently.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, including architects and subcontractors.
- Oversee project budgets and expenses.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Lead project teams effectively.
- Maintain project records and provide progress reports.
- 5+ years of experience
- Commercial project experience (new builds or tenant improvements)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Analytical thinking for issue interpretation and complex decision-making.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com