MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer Analyst for a permanent role with a client of ours located in Burnaby (Hybrid set-up)
- Leads design, development and documentation of a sophisticated and comprehensive product suite.
- Provides technical direction, participates in hiring and mentor developers.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of our applications and provides ideas to improve them.
- Participates in the creation and review of architectural designs.
- Develops and conducts unit, integration, performance and regression testing.
- Participates in all Scrum activities such as Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint demos, Retrospectives, etc.
- Scopes and estimates work.
- Fixes production issues
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Computing Science, Business Administration, or Management Information Systems
- 7+ years of code integration in application development. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Mobile first web design, Responsive web design
- Sitecore CMS development, Web API integration
- ASP.net MVC, Razor View, Visual Studio 2022, C#, .NET
- Java, JEE, EKS, Microservices, Shell or Python or Perl or other scripting languages, JBoss, MS SQL.
- Strong understanding of relational databases, and significant experience writing SQL queries to store and retrieve data
- Experience in IT process automation, continuous integration, and cloud development on AWS, Bamboo, Git, New Relic, Jenkins
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...