MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an Architectural Technologist for one of our clients, a well-established architectural firm with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative design solutions for luxury high-rise, multi-family and mixed use projects. Our team is passionate about creating meaningful and sustainable spaces that meet the needs of our clients and enhance the built environment.
The Architectural Technologist will be working with multiple principals, assisting the project team with delivery in all aspects of project including schematic design, design development, and working drawings. They typically have acquired technical skills in both producing architectural drawings and researching building codes. An ambition to learn from peers, along with a keen eye for design and a solid technical background is a must.
- Developing and producing technical drawings, specifications, and other project deliverables
- Conducting research and analysis to support project design
- Collaborating with the design team to develop conceptual and schematic designs
- Assisting with the preparation of construction documents and bid packages
- Conducting site visits and inspections
- Preparing and maintaining project schedules and budgets
- Maintaining project files and archives
- Diploma or Degree in Architectural Technology or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in an architectural or construction-related field
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other design software
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Passion for architecture and design, and a desire to learn and grow in the field
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...