MatchBox is seeking an Assistant Project Manager or Senior Project Coordinator for our client, one of Western Canada's most iconic developers. This is an owner's role
Our client has a 5+ year history of delivering projects across Metro Vancouver. Our client is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager with experience in high-rise construction.
You are passionate about construction, design, and quality. You are an early stage construction professional with post-secondary education in a technical field and you're looking to take the next step in your career. You will have an eye-for-detail and enjoy engaging with sub-trades, vendors, field staff, and senior management. You are pro-active and used to autonomous self-directed work. Software comes to you easy and you're a wizard on MS Office and construction related software (i.e. MS Project, Newstar, ProCore, BlueBeam, etc)
If you're looking for a new role, a step-up, a challenge, this is the role for you
You will be provided with the following:
– Multiple large-scale wood-frame projects
– Career growth – this role will develop into a PM role as you work-hard and progress in your career
– Great benefits and work culture
– Project Management and Coordination of wood-frame projects
– Support the Director of Construction
– Permits and approvals
– Scheduling and budget tracking
– Post-secondary education in a technical field – Architectural and Building Technology (ABET), Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, etc
– Experienced with a general contractor or developer-builder on residential multi-family projects is a requirement.
– Three years of experience as a project construction coordinator