MatchBox Consulting Group is currently searching for a Business Analyst for a permanent role at one of our clients based in Abbotsford, BC. The role will be an in-office role 5 days per week for the first 3 months and then hybrid (3 days on site and 2 days remote) after the first 3 month training period. Candidates must have a vehicle as the office is not transit accessible.
Scope of Duties
- Provide accurate and detailed information in an intuitive way to all staff levels of the company
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business needs and provide insights
- Collaborate with the project delivery team to create and maintain data models and visualizations in PowerBI
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards for business stakeholders to provide insights and support decision-making processes.
- Convert business requirements into creative technical solutions
- Execute plans while maintaining a focus on data security
- Communicate effectively with people from all levels within the organization
- Become an expert in the existing ERP systems
- Intermediate level Business Anlayst (3-5 years)
- ERP experience as a BA –Become an expert in the existing ERP systems, including Explorer Software – Eclipse and Procore
- Contribute and implement improvements to existing ERP systems and potential new systems
- Excellent technical and analytical skills in Transact SQL, PowerBI stack, and Python.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in the Construction industry
- Need to have their own car and have a reasonable commute to the Abbotsford Office
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com