MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Contracts Specialist for a 1-year contract position, with a high potential of renewal, with one of the province’s largest construction and engineering companies. This is a fast-paced position whereby you will perform day to day contract management on long lead, engineered equipment for Capital Projects and play a leadership role working with External Service Providers to ensure projects and ongoing operations are delivered safely, with quality, within budget, and on time.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to work for a highly sought-after organization and have your work impact thousands of British Columbians, this is the role for you! Candidates from all industries (not just construction and engineering) are encouraged to apply.
- Perform contract management activities by applying expert knowledge of contract management practices
- Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled by monitoring contract performance, identifying issues, taking timely action to resolve issues, and communicating with stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a meaningful relationship between suppliers and stakeholders
- Forecast, monitor, and report on contract usage to ensure contract and finance control policies and budget requirements are met.
- Provide guidance and advice to client groups in the sourcing, procurement, and management of goods and services contracts
- A minimum five (5) years of contract management work experience
- Must have intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work across business groups
- Must have pre-and post-award contract management experience
- Advanced English skills for a professional environment, written and spoken
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Ability to deal with competing priorities
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment