MatchBox Consulting Group is on the hunt for an Electrical Project Coordinator in Etobicoke, ON, for our client, an Ontario-based Mechanical, Electrical & Engineering contractor.
The ideal candidate should have a background in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, or Electrical Trade training, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Having access to personal transportation is essential. In this rapidly growing company, you’ll join their dynamic team, offering opportunities for skill development and taking on diverse responsibilities within the Industrial and Infrastructure Department.
If you bring specific experience and independent problem-solving skills, and excel in, we invite you to apply today and be a part of their exciting journey.
- Create, review, and manage billing files for construction projects
- Generate and send invoices promptly
- Handle all necessary documentation for project execution
- Act as the primary customer contact and escalate issues to the Project Manager when needed
- Monitor Holdback status for timely billing and escalate any collectability issues
- Support Project Managers in project execution
- Actively seeking improvements, maintaining quick communication, delivering high-quality work, and collaborating effectively with the team
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Diploma or degree in Construction or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical systems, construction, and industry standards.
- Eligibility for CET certification.
- Familiarity with building codes and regulations.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in interpreting construction documents.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com