MatchBox Consulting Group is on the hunt for an Intermediate Interior Designer in Calgary, AB. Our client is a global architecture and design firm, known for their innovative approach to creating impactful environments across various sectors. With a focus on sustainability and human-centric design, they deliver functional and aesthetically pleasing spaces that enhance people’s lives and communities worldwide.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Interior Designer will perform basic interior design assignments receiving specific and detailed instructions as to tasks required and results expected. They’ll be responsible for working with the project team to assist in the overall effort of completing various project phases.
- Modify and prepare production drawings, update design documents.
- Develop solutions for technical challenges, follow established standards.
- Incorporate Integrated Sustainable Design solutions.
- Mentor less experienced staff, foster a green workplace.
- Prepare 2D/3D presentation drawings, build models for review.
- Perform elementary design computations, compile data, prioritize client service.
- 4+ years of experience in Interior Design
- Experience with work place projects
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or foreign equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in design and technical production drawings
For more current job opportunities, Follow MatchBox at linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment/
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivaled expertise with our team's extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application. This position is open exclusively to individuals residing in Canada and legally authorized to work in Canada. Applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com