On behalf of our valued client, Matchbox Consulting Group is searching for a client facing Mechanical Field Services Specialist to join their office in Vancouver.
Role and Responsibilities
Our client is looking for someone who is motivated, talented, and a committed team member to join them. Applicants should be a well-experienced with a mechanical trades background. In this position, you will be reviewing installation of mechanical systems for Plumbing, HVAC, Controls, and Fire Protection. You will work directly with other consultants, engineers, contractors, and trades people, as well as attend the occasional meetings. Creative thinking, a proactive attitude, good communication, organizational, and report writing skills are essential to this role.
- Reviewing building mechanical systems including HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, building controls
- General knowledge of building codes and standards
- Interfacing and meeting with other design professionals and contractors for project coordination
- Proficient in reading mechanical drawings
- Ability to provide clear direction to trades and work out solutions to challenges on site
- Travelling to several sites each day to review the progress and installation quality.
- Have a minimum of a class 5 driver license and reliable transportation. Milage and expenses paid monthly
- Trade Program or Practical On-Site Experience in as asset for this position
- Minimum 10 years experience in Construction as a lead hand or Superintendent in the mechanical trades.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 3 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...