MatchBox Consulting Group is looking for a Construction Project Manager in Calgary, AB. Our client is a Canadian construction company that provides general contracting, construction management, and design-build services. The company has a significant presence in the Canadian construction industry and has been involved in a wide range of projects, including commercial, institutional, industrial, and infrastructure developments.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Project Manager will be responsible for total project delivery including planning, execution, and monitoring, to ensure compliance with safety, quality, budget, and schedule requirements. They will ensure company values and business objectives are adhered to and that all internal and external stakeholders are always treated with respect and professionalism.
- Identify and pursue business development opportunities for new projects.
- Develop and maintain Master Project schedule with input from the team.
- Set up projects, including administration, document control, and progress tracking.
- Plan preconstruction activities, including schedules, safety, quality, procurement, and logistics.
- Manage financial aspects, including billing, invoicing, and subcontractor evaluations.
- Ensure compliance with laws, standards, and environmental regulations.
- $45M+ project experience with school, senior care, recreation centre (or other applicable/transferable experience)
- Post secondary degree or diploma in engineering, construction management, architecture or another related discipline.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in construction.
- 5+ years with a PM title.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally,?MatchBox?is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at?www.matchboxhr.com