MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a Project Manager on behalf of our client. The individual will be responsible for managing projects from inception until completion, a variety of methods of project delivery from design build, fixed price, or construction management.
• Manage owner and consultant-initiated change notices and change orders
• Request pricing from subcontractors for change notices and process subcontractor change orders.
• Receive, review and process shop drawings.
• Set up and attend site subcontractor coordination meetings and take minutes and distribute to all parties
• Set up and attend Owner / Consultant meetings and take minutes and distribute to all parties
• Assist the Project Estimator in preparing estimates when required
• Review and approve subcontractor monthly progress draw
• Prepare monthly progress claims and submit to the Owner for payment
• Prepare monthly project forecasting
• Ensure the Site Superintendent has all up to date project documents including drawings, specifications, subcontracts, schedules, and change orders.
• Knowledge of pre-engineered metal building systems would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proven track record in aviation and heavy industrial project management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Safety-conscious and quality-driven.
- Budget and resource management expertise.