On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Project Manager with experience focusing on high-end restaurant construction projects to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, specifically in the restaurant industry, and will play a crucial role in ensuring the success of our projects.
This role give you the opportunity to join a leading construction company dedicated to delivering exceptional projects and experiences in Alberta. Our client prides themselves on innovation, inspiration, and a remarkable team that collaborates to achieve outstanding results.
- Lead project start-up, including estimating, procurement, and safety planning.
- Manage project execution, safety compliance, and financial aspects.
- Oversee document control, quality control, and project scheduling.
- Chair meetings, resolve issues, and mentor project teams.
- Ensure successful project close-out, including warranty management and client relationships.
- Relevant post-secondary Certificate/Degree in Engineering or a related construction discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a Project Manager title.
- Considerable experience in high-end restaurant projects, including tenant improvements (TI) or newbuilds.
- Must be fully vaccinated or willing to become fully vaccinated.
- Experience in multi-family construction projects.
- Familiarity with the Last Planner System, collaborative pull planning, and Integrated Project Delivery.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Conflict resolution and risk management skills.
Experience with Last Planner System and collaborative planning is a plus.
**Please include a project list with your application**
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com