MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking a Project Manager for a 6 month contract role with a client of ours located in Vancouver
- Working to define the project brief in concert with business partners
- Establishing a regular communication schedule with the project teams and stakeholders; include appropriate contributors within the organization in progress updates as needed
- Determining the resources (expertise, time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete projects with the highest level of success
- Reviewing project schedules with the Product Manager, and all stakeholders that will be affected by project activities
- Monitoring the progress of projects and make adjustments as necessary to ensure successful completion; consolidate and report project status on a regular basis
- Executing projects according to approved project plans using an Agile first approach to each project
- Participating in weekly Team Lead meetings
- Engaging with PMO methodology, tools, and templates while continually improving them; capture and report project information in accordance with PMO guidelines
- Determining the objectives and measures upon which projects will be evaluated at completion
- Evaluating the outcomes of projects as established during the planning phase, conduct lessons learned sessions or retrospectives
- Ensuring that all records for projects are up to date
- Updating leadership on RAID log
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, and Professional Certification (PMP, PgMP, CSM, CSPO, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience with Order Management Systems
- Experience operating within an Agile PMO at several organizations
- Experience in the apparel industry
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to explain, articulate, and document concepts and requirements
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong facilitation, diplomacy, and leadership skills
- Proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- Highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- Able to balance autonomy and collaboration
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com