MatchBox Consulting Group is looking for a Registered Architect in Calgary, AB. Known for their innovative and client-centric approach to both Architecture & Interior Design, our client is a highly reputable firm within the industry. Not to mention they stand as a national frontrunner in collaborative project delivery, actively participating in several Integrated Project Delivery projects throughout Canada.
Excelling in diverse sectors (recreational, educational, commercial, healthcare), they offer employees the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and foster a collaborative and professional environment that encourages growth and leadership within the field.
- Lead design from concept to project completion.
- Coordinate with architectural team, contractors, and engineers.
- Support project management, design, code analysis, and marketing in the Calgary Studio.
- Foster client relationships and industry engagement.
- Prepare project documents, minutes, schedules, and specs.
- Align with the firm's vision to achieve goals.
- Collaborate on inter-studio projects with the team.
- Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- Proficient in Revit.
- 8+ years of architectural firm experience is ideal, don’t let this stop you from applying.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as Registered Architect in Canada.
- Strong communication and design skills.
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, ethical decision-maker. Organized, problem solver with analytical skills. Professional and client-focused. Leadership and firm management understanding.
- Mentoring and staff management experience.
- Large-scale public building design expertise preferred.
- Collaborative contractor engagement experience preferred.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com