MatchBox Consulting Group is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join our client in their Calgary, Edmonton, or Vancouver office. Our client is at the forefront of innovative design and construction. With a proven track record of excellence in sustainable projects, they offer a collaborative approach, diverse project portfolio, and a strong commitment to professional growth.
This interior design role will lead interior design projects and/or integrated design projects. They will be responsible for design continuity, advocacy, and leadership, coordinating directly with the various team members, clients, consultants, representatives from public authorities. Work may be associated with project tasks for a variety of scale projects. This interior design role will work in collaboration with all project team members as well as provide support to the Project Lead as applicable.
- Establishes and maintains project schedules, workplans, and EVA’s
- Prepares client fee letters, schedules, and reviews client invoicing
- Coordinates work assignments, sets priorities, and delegates tasks
- Leads site verifications and gathers space inventory data
- Prepares and leads programming analysis, space planning, and preliminary code studies
- Manages large-scale interior design/integrated projects independently, overseeing project teams through all phases
- 7-12 years working experience within the interior design industry
- Experience with large scale, integrated, projects
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma from CIDA accredited post-secondary institute
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com