MatchBox Consulting is urgently seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Victoria based public sector health client. This role is 100% Remote, work from anywhere in Canada – with availability Monday
to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time. The anticipated Start date of this contract is February 05, 2024 to an anticipated end date of May 31, 2024 (extensions are possible).
Pay Rate: $100.00 to $120.00/hr
Scope of the work
- Performing workflow and business analysis; using formal data gathering techniques and analysing and implementing appropriate information systems.
- Develops detailed specifications for computer applications of varying complexity by using a formal systems delivery methodology.
- Coordinates and performs implementation of applications by ensuring documentation, testing of applications, and verifying that programs are functional and consistent with project specifications.
- Analyzes a variety of available programs to validate and evaluate consistency and functionality.
- Tracks and reports on project timelines related to specific project deliverable, and ensures completion of project deliverables, and updates status reports.
- Coordinates, collects, and analyzes project information pertaining to scope, budget, deliverables, issue tracking and resolution.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager with a clearly demonstrated track record of successfully delivering large, complex projects (greater than $10M in value, greater than one (1) year in duration and at involving at least ten (10) people reporting to the Senior Project Manager) preferably in a public sector environment.
- PMI – Program Management Professional (PgMPSM) or Project Management Professional (PMP®) designation;
- The ability to make effective use of technology (e.g. special product knowledge such as Microsoft Project);
For more current job opportunities, Follow MatchBox at linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment/
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivaled expertise with our team’s extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application. This position is open exclusively to individuals residing in Canada and legally authorized to work in Canada. Applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com