MatchBox Consulting Group is on the hunt for a Site Superintendent in Calgary, AB. Our client is a prominent organization involved in real estate development, construction, and property management. They’re known for their commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. With a diverse portfolio of successful projects, they’ve established themselves as a trusted name in the industry.
- Align subcontractors, consultants, and vendors with the critical path for on-time delivery.
- Uphold quality control standards for ongoing work.
- Enforce adherence to approved IFC drawings, Shop Drawings, Site Instructions, and Specifications.
- Ensure trades comply with Site Safety and OHS requirements.
- Manage Change Orders by liaising with the project team.
- Oversee subcontractor's scope of work execution.
- Coordinate inspections with local authorities.
- Identify and report construction progress conflicts to the project team.
- Maintain a daily log of site activities.
- Verify subcontractor's resolution of identified deficiencies.
- Daily site inspections to monitor and aid in future scheduling.
- Implement and enforce job site quality control programs.
- Schedule and ensure timely completion of subcontractors, consultants, and vendors.
- Perform other required duties and responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Superintendent
- Considerable wood frame Multi-Family project experience
- Strong understanding of Alberta Building Codes
- Experience with underground parkades
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, Outlook)
- Experience with Buildbase software is considered an asset
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com #IND2