Matchbox is looking for a Structural Superintendent to join one of the leading property development groups in Vancouver. They've built a reputation for providing exceptional quality, architectural innovation and superior customer services.
They are looking for a motivated Structural Superintendent for high-rise residential projects.
- Directs and coordinates the operations of various trades
- Delegate work to field staff, subcontractors and trades people in accordance with the project plans and designs.
- Drive the construction schedule to ensure project milestones and completion dates are met.
- Reporting on a daily basis to Main Superintendent.
- Must be familiar with all structural construction procedures with concrete High Rise experience.
- Ensure the trades’ work meets industry standards for quality and crew productivity
- Prepare reports and documentation as required
- Working knowledge of equipment requirements and safe operating procedures
- Work within project teams in accordance with company Health & Safety and Quality Control Plans.
- Maintain thorough daily reports accurately tracking site progress, events, inspections and other relevant information.
- Monitors compliance with company and site safety programs, documents and ensures corrective measures are implemented.
- Schedules manpower and materials.
- Suggests changes and alterations in plans.
- Reviews work orders and certifies completion.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Thorough knowledge of methods, techniques, equipment, tools, and materials utilized in High-Rise Concrete construction.
- Clear communication skills enabling collaboration with project team and trades.
- Working knowledge of industry standard health, safety and environmental protection practices and procedures.
- Ability to prepare and maintain complex reports and records.
- Ability to use MS Suite and MS Projects.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Concrete Superintendent role
- Post Secondary Trade or Management certificate an asset.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment