MatchBox Consulting is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager for one of the top Design-Build General Contractors in Western Canada.
The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities while building and nurturing relationships with prospective clients. This is a great opportunity if you are a driven business development professional with background in construction, who can work closely with clients from project conception to completion.
- Develop and implement business strategies to expand the client base and increase revenue.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the construction industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry leaders and clients and identify opportunities for repeat business.
- Prepare proposals, estimates, and bids.
- Collaborate with the project management team to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction industry, with a focus on business development, project management, and estimation.
- Proven track record of developing successful business strategies and achieving targets.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is one of the leading recruitment and solutions firms that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance. We offer unrivalled expertise with our teams extensive experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. We are dedicated to building great connections and creating strong opportunities within the workforce and the labor market.
MatchBox is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including members of minority groups such as racialized individuals, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and Indigenous peoples. It is a priority for us that all candidates are treated fairly and without discrimination. Our recruitment teams receive ongoing training on using objective criteria for evaluating candidates and other related topics to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Please note that we require all interested candidates to obtain the necessary work permits from the Government of Canada prior to submitting an application.
We receive a high volume of applications and are only able to contact candidates who are selected for further consideration.
Find out more at www.matchboxhr.com
Related JobsView all open jobs
Vancouver, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently seeking an exceptional In-House Legal Counsel to join our team in Vancouver, BC. Our client is a successful Canadian mining company that...
Maple Ridge, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
On behalf of our clients Matchbox Consulting is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading residential construction company in Maple Ridge. Responsibilities: Receive and...
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Burnaby, Canada / Direct Hire
Posted 2 days ago
MatchBox Consulting Group is currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our client, a corporation working on the largest projects in the West Coast of...